Look at those eyes…
So filled with hope….
Sasuke at the Oscars 2014
Nagi-chan changes mode
Cumberclay: When my babies fly to London to meet their new owner :D CABIN PRESSURE CAST
Just want to thanks Aki for Thank You Cabin Pressure project (that’s brilliant) and the opportunity you gave me to make clay figurines for the casts! Also M who took the photos and videos! They all are amazzinggg!!
Cabin Pressure means a lot for me, it’s not just a radio show but also a friend during my sleepless night working, a good laugh when everything seems sad and an effective mood booster.
It was Benedict who introduced me to CP but at the end of the day I adore all the cast! I love them all to death especially the brilliant brain behind it Mr John Finnemore (love u, i hv a crush on u hehe)
So all of these are priceless to me!!
Thank You Cabin Pressure, you’ll be missed!!
Cabin Pressure - Final episode spoiler free review.
I don’t think there was a dry eye in the house on Sunday when Cabin Pressure recorded its final episode. Over 22,000 people applied for 200 seats and their enthusiasm and love for the show was so clear for everyone to see. No wonder John Finnemore got a bit teary eyed afterwards!
The Radio Times have suggested that the show won’t air until Christmas (which as lovely a compliment as that is for the show that it’s considered prime Christmas fare is a VERY long wait) so I’m a bit terrified of spoiling anyone but here are a few tidbits:
- The show picks up immediately after the end of series 4 with Martin having been offered the job at Swiss Air and fibbing to the MJN Air crew that he’s waiting to hear from them.
- Benedict’s talent for mimicry is put to good use
- There’s a new clever word game.
- Martin and Arthur get to show off their truly terrible grasp of accents
- Martin and Princess Teresa continue to be the sweetest, dorkiest and most utterly unlikely pairing in the history of romance
- You’re always playing Yellow Car
- The relationship between Carolyn and Herc is wonderful, real and really very touching.
- Douglas is really very very clever
- The last line is just completely and totally perfect….
I’ve had a lot of asks about how satisfying the episode is and I thought it was a completely satisfying ending. The series has always been at its strongest when it’s dealing with the relationships between the characters. Zurich succeeds in tying up all the loose ends and giving each and every character the ending they deserve. It’s warm, funny, clever, touching and overflowing with wit. A hugely emotionally satisfying send off and one I hope we won’t have to wait to Christmas to hear!